The Binary Firing System® GEN 3 (BFSIII®) is a 3-position trigger. In position 3 it fires one round on pull and one round on release, making this trigger ideal for both tactical and competition use. The BFSIII® provides greatly reduced split times between rounds, allowing for tighter groups.
- Release round can be canceled by simply moving our Patent Pending selector out of Binary® mode while holding the trigger back
- Easy to install
- Smooth trigger pull: 4.5 lbs, +/- 0.5 lbs
- Positive reset on release phase
- Enhanced buffer springs for optimal flexibility
- Works in most AR platforms and calibers including 5.56 NATO, 308 Win, 300 BLK, 9mm, Rimfire, etc....
- Compatible with most Bolt Carrier Groups (BCG)
- Great for competition shooters, tactical shooters, and recreational enthusiasts
- The AR-S1 trigger comes with the straight flat-faced trigger.
- Binary Firing System® waiver and release
Not for civilian sales in CA, CT, DC, FL, HI, IA, MD, NJ, NY, RI, and WA