Strike Industries presents the industry’s first slide mounted compensator for Glock Gen4 pistols, with the SIG4 SlideComp. By mounting the compensator to the slide, the SI-G4-SCOMP requires no permanent modification to the host platform, and eliminates the need for a threaded barrel. The profile of the compensator aligns with the slide for holster compatibility, while the internal geometry and ports work to reduce muzzle rise and perceived recoil. For one handed manipulations, the compensator can be used to push-wrack the slide against hard surfaces, to clear malfunctions or lock the slide back for a reload.
- 1x G4 SlideComp
- 4x M5 Installation set screw (side)
- 2x M4 installation set screw (bottom)
- 1x 2mm Allen wrench
- 1x Glock 17 gen 3 guide rod and spring
- Eliminates the need for threaded barrels
- Blended, no snag profile
- Precision CNC machined
- No permanent modification of weapon required
- Compatible with fourth generation G17, G19, G22, G23, G31, G32
- Compatible with open-bottomed holsters
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.