How to purchase Firearms online
We, BMC Tactical, sell firearms, ammo and custom firearms only in accordance with Federal, State, and Local firearm laws.
In order to purchase firearms online:
You must be 18 or older to purchase long guns and 21 or older to purchase hand guns. Check your local and state laws. You must complete the following steps listed below before we can process your order.
1. Verify that the product you wish to purchase from BMC Tactical meet your state, county, or city firearm laws.
2. Once you have completed your firearm purchase online, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail.
- If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please give us a call at (505)877-5357.
3. Find a local FFL that will accept the transfer of the firearm to you. This can be your local Gun shop, pawn shop, gun range, or any other location that holds a current FFL and will help you with your transaction.
-You can use the search function below to view the list of FFL holders that are currently on file (We do not endorse or suggest the use of any FFL listed here).
-Please make sure you write your name and order number on any correspondence you send to us.
-When you choose an FFL (whether listed on the above website or not), have them e-mail, fax, or mail a file copy of their FFL to us at the address below:
2617 Coors Blvd SW
Albuquerque NM, 87121
Email forms to: email@example.com
fax forms to: (505)877-5356
4. Contact your FFL and tell them you would like to transfer a firearm from BMC Tactical. This transaction is solely between you and the FFL.
5. Once your FFL holder receives your firearm; you will need to pick it up.
**** Important***** Upon arrival at your FFL, inspect your firearm to make certain that everything is acceptable before filling out the necessary paperwork. Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer's warranty is then in effect and from that point on any complications with the firearm will need to be handled by the manufacturer.
Firearm Restrictions by State:
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering firearms.
Note: Ammunition and Firearms must be purchased separately, in two separate orders.
To purchase Ammunition online:
Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun and rifle ammunition.
Ammunition Restrictions by State:
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering ammunition
Note: Ammunition and Firearms MUST be purchased separately, in two separate orders.
Air gun Restrictions
Please check your local laws before ordering air guns
Blackpowder Firearms Restrictions
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering air guns
Note: For all other states, we can ship most blackpowder firearms directly to you.
States that prohibit Large-Capacity magazines:
California: 10 Round limit
Colorado: 10 Round limit
Connecticut: 10 Round limit
Hawaii: 10 Round limit
Maryland: 10 Round limit
Massachusetts: 10 Round limit
New Jersey: 15 Round limit
New York: 10 Round limit
All prices are in USD.